To estimate how much you could save, enter the number of office staff in your organization:
Print savings estimates includes these office printing statistics:
- Average tree produces 8,333 sheets of paper
- Typical office worker prints 10,000 sheets of paper per year
- Common desktop laser printer produces 100 pounds of waste per year
- Unmanaged print environments have one printer for every 2.7 workers
- Typical cost per page is 1.2 cents for monochrome (80% of printing) and 15 cents per page for color (20% of printing)
- Managed print environments tend to save approximately 30% vs unmanaged
- Paper and financial savings are based on 30% reduction
If you are ready to start saving money on printing then it's time to explore Imagetek's Managed Print Services program!
Ready to find out more?
Click here to begin taking control of your organization’s printing costs.