If you think your organization has document spending under control, consider the following statistics:
- Companies spend an average of 1-3% of their annual revenue on output fleet management
- Up to 90% of companies do not track how much they spend on producing and managing documents
- Visible hard costs are only 10% of the total document expense
- 23% of helpdesk calls are printer related
- IT spends 15% of their time on printing related issues
Addressing the challenge
Using our ImageAudit process, Imagetek is able to quantify the total cost of document management, not just the cost of printing. An ImageAudit examines items specifically related to document production including:
- Equipment costs
- Output volume
- IT support
- Power consumption
- and many others
We will identify if factors such as device placement, functionality, and performance are impacting employee productivity. Discussions with key individuals in your organization will help us understand your critical business processes and how your print infrastructure is supporting or inhibiting them. Using this data, we will provide recommendations that:
- Manage the hidden costs in your print environment
- Reduce document output costs by as much as 35%
- Reduce the volume of printing within your organization
- Automate manual, paper-intensive processes
- Enable your team to focus on growing your business
- Improve your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
After experiencing an ImageAudit with Imagetek, you'll finally be prepared to take control and experience measurable results.
Ready to find out more?
Click here to get your ImageAudit started and make your business the standard of high efficiency for your industry!