Most organizations today are bombarded with a flood of new information
While working hard to not be overwhelmed with mounds of paper, even if electronic document management systems are implemented, the challenge remains how to digitize your business-critical hardcopy documents. Attempting this task yourself is tedious and time-consuming. Also, many organizations lack the technology and resources to address the problem themselves.
When it comes to the task of addressing document storage and retrieval, rest assured you are not alone:
- The typical organization spends between 5% and 15% of total revenues on handling documents
- Annual paper volumes grow 25% on average in the typical organization
- 30% of documents used daily contain obsolete information
- On average, professionals spend 50% of their time looking for information
- Misfiled documents are estimated to cost $125 per incident in lost productivity
- An average company spends $25,000 to fill one file cabinet and $2,100 a year to maintain it
Even more alarming than these statistics is the fact that the vast majority of organizations do not have a backup for their paper-based documents, and they would be out of business in the event of a natural disaster or other catastrophic event.
Stop losing sleep over this critical business issue by partnering with Imagetek for your document conversion needs
Imagetek’s digital imaging services scan hardcopy documents and convert them to a more useful digital format. There is no better time than now to protect your organization by getting help with your backfile conversion.
Ready to find out more?
Click here to reduce your file storage needs, significantly improve access to your information, and have the assurance of knowing your business-critical documents are backed up and secure!