If printing in your organization is like most, you really don’t know what is being printed, who is printing it, and the cost of doing so
In addition, accurate bill-back to clients or departments along with meeting green initiatives becomes challenging, time consuming, and out of control. The typical cost to print or copy a single page is about five cents for black and white with color costing significantly more.
While it may be surprising, studies have shown that:
- The average employee prints around 10,000 pages per year
- Nearly 20% of these printed pages are never used
The solution to this challenge is to work with Imagetek to implement a managed print solution that will give your organization a detailed understanding with full control over your print environment.
There are many benefits to implementing a print solution that provide you with powerful information and cost control:
- Single solution for enterprise’s entire print environment, including desktop printers, network printers, and MFPs
- Detailed print reporting allowing monitoring of usage by device, user, department, and organization
- Implement quota printing to employees or accounting of output by client code or department
- Encouraging responsible employee print behavior using print rules and impact messaging
- Managed follow-me printing, mobile print, and “bring your own device” (BYOD) printing
- Secure print release of documents ensuring private documents are not left sitting out on output devices for everyone to view
- Capture copies of all printed documents to ensure compliance and to spot equipment and print abuses
- Reveal printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers
- Leverage existing Active Directory structure for user management
- Implement print rules for re-routing of jobs to lower cost devices and enforcing duplex printing
- Control color costs by restricting color print or automatically converting to black and white
- Save paper and minimize your organization’s environmental impact
Regardless of your need to account for printing costs in your environment, Imagetek has a solution that will fit.
Ready to find out more?
Click to take control of your organization’s print environment!