Do lost or misplaced documents ever result in lost revenue, customer service issues, breaches of security, or compliance violations?
These are just a few of the important questions to consider when evaluating if your organization needs an electronic document management system (EDM). The facts regarding document management in today’s business climate are:
- 80% of mission critical documents still exist in hardcopy format
- 24% of organizations say they’ve had some sort of litigation or compliance issue over the last two years as a result of document security issues
- 25% of organizations say the volume of physical paper in their business processes is increasing rather than decreasing
- 42% of organizations say they aren’t even confident about what documents they can safely delete
With statistics like these, you need someone who understands how to take control of the problems you face, while also being able to identify areas of opportunity to improve workflows and efficiencies. Imagetek specializes in helping clients analyze their current business challenges in order to implement a customized EDM solution that meets their specific needs, including areas such as:
- Streamlined business processes & workflows
- Regulatory compliance and reduced liability
- Increased document security
- Information collaboration
- Immediate access to information improving responsiveness to customers
- Minimize hardcopy storage saving time, space, and money
Indeed, a strategically implemented EDM solution from Imagetek can help your organization realize many benefits!
Ready to find out more?
Click to take control of your document workflow and security!